AS OF JULY 16, 2017
- Applying surface crush between Km 57 to Km 62
- Final grading and compaction efforts from km 0 to km 4, km 7.8 to km 9 and km 38 to km 50
- Continuation of work on pit 312 access road.
- Haul 101 loads reject crush from airport quarry to NEI and various locations from km 0 to km 15.
- Surveyors working between km 57 and km 76
- Quality Control Tech working on compaction testing on embankment.
- All culverts have been installed
- Eight bridges have been installed
- Pit 174: Extraction completed, final reclamation in progress
- Pit 177: Completed reclamation
- Pit GSC4: Completed reclamation
- Pit 312: North and South running cooperation at the same time
o Equipment includes one D10 stockpiling for crusher, one rock truck
o Maintain drainage ditches and trenches.
o Repair of pit access road and camp pad area ongoing.
o Stockpile material for crushing operation
- Pit I401A: Completed reclamation
- Pit PW10: Completed reclamation
- Erosion and sediment control measures are in place and continue to be monitored at all water crossings
- No spills or incidents to report
- Geotechnical drilling program completed
- Replacement of 51 thermistor protective covers and installation of 51 data collectors scheduled for the month of July
- A total of 49 people are currently employed by the project, including 30 NWT residents
- Total days employment achieved to date as of July 16, 2017 = 131,125
- Total days of employment achieved for Inuvik region and NWT residents as of March 5, 2017 = 94,365
- One ILA monitor